General list of courses offered in English for foreign Incoming students
The following are syllabuses of the courses available at the Faculty of Management. Please note that not all of the courses will open. The courses which are open will be included in the current course schedule, usually published right before the start of the terms.
Academic Year 2023/2024
Students will have first 2 weeks of term for making changes based on actual offer and schedule
Courses available - Fall (Winter) semester 2023/2024
(from mid September to mid December)
Courses available - Spring semester 2023/2024
(from mid February to mid May)
Holiday: from July to August
The length of courses in each semester is 14 weeks
SURVIVAL SLOVAK / SLOVAK AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE A1
• The courses will take place in the building of the Faculty of Arts (Gondova 2 street)
• You can sign up for the course here: https://forms.office.com/e/yrQr5LVe7m
• The application deadline is February 7, 2024. No late applications will be accepted after this date. If you do not register for the course by the deadline, you will not be able to register on the first day of the course. Please respect this.
• You cannot attend both courses (Survival Slovak and Slovak as a foreign language A1 during the semester). You can attend only one course and you can only earn credits for one of the courses.
• SURVIVAL SLOVAK - The course code is A-boSL-917
• SLOVAK AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE A1 - The course code is A-boSC-052/19
• Students who decide to take this course have to sign up in the AIS2 Class Registration System by themselves or with assistance from their Erasmus+ coordinator. After the applications are closed, Zuzana Vrabcová, our SAS Course Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be sending an email to all registered students with the details of group placement, name of the instructor, etc.
• You must register for the course using the application form above. If you register for a course only in the system AIS2, but do not submit an application form, your application will not be accepted.