“Inspiring Digital Entrepreneurship and Awareness in HE”
Project number: Erasmus+ 2019-1-HR01-KA203-060992
Project website: www.ideadigital.eu
Project duration: November 2019 – October 2021
The IDEA project has the following objectives:
- Map the dynamics of digital entrepreneurship both in the countries participating in the project and in Europe, with an aim to identifying common trends, challenges, best practices and used tools.
- Promote the digital and entrepreneurial skills of university students by creating a set of innovative materials and resources for them to contribute to the development of their digital skills so that they can be applied in entrepreneurship.
- Raise the awareness among higher education institutions about the potential of digital and entrepreneurial skills and their roles as key success factors.
The following activities are included in the project:
- Create an open learning resource platform in 7 languages.
- Creation of a summary report mapping the dynamics of digital entrepreneurship at European level.
- Creation of e-learning materials for students aimed at training the digital entrepreneurship as a factor in their entrepreneurial success.
Responsible investigator: prof. Ing. Anna Pilková, PhD., MBA
Investigators: doc. PhDr. Marian Holienka, PhD.; Mgr. Juraj Mikuš, PhD.
Partners: Sveučilište u Dubrovniku – UNIDU (Croatia), Italian Development Partners - IDP (Italy), Institut de Haute Formation aux Politiques Communautaires - IHF (Belgium), Comenius University in Bratislava (Slovakia), S.C. Malgrande Solutions S.R.L. (Romania), Internet Web Solutions SL (Spain), Ekonomski Institu Zagreb (Croatia), Hrvatski Telekom (Croatia), Wyszsa Szkola Informatyki i Zarzadzania z Siedziba w Rzeszowie (Poland).
The project is co-financed by the European Commission's Erasmus+ programme.